12.09.2010

Holiday Wish List

Well, I've had a horribly stressful day, so looking at pretty, consumerist things is probably one way to feel slightly better, and less likely like I want to jump out the window (yes I know its all so expected). The downside to working with a NFP is, most of the time, the stress does not equate to the money you are making. Pretty much you MUST love your job, other wise you're fucked, and won't find any other point to what you are doing (excuse my French, it's been a long day). I will say, I am one of those people who happens to love working with a NFP, however today sort of pushed me in the direction of "why the hell am I here," even if it was briefly. Is it weird that I feel like I need another vacation so soon? I think at least I need to start taking lunch and refuse to stay at my desk ... but I just really hate working until 6 or 7 pm because I took an hour lunch ... and unfortunately many of our meetings are right around the time we should be eating. Anyway, you've heard me vent and digress enough.

Dreaming about lovely things for Christmas might make up for part of today, and really this all very selfish, but my brain is in complete id-shutdown-survival-only-about-me-mode so whatever, I promise I'll make up for it later.

1. Pipe Match Strike from Jonathan Adler. 2. Diana Mini Petite Noire. 3. Ceramic Owls from West Elm (3 would do nicely). 4. Rachel Comey Sazerac Boots from Need Supply. 5. Duluth Pack Canvas Backpack from Kaufmann Mercantile. 6. Ellery Chair from West Elm (I've mentioned this before). 7. Double Headed Jaguar Ring from Rabid Fox (also mentioned before). 8. Butter of London Nail Polish in Artful Dodger, Rosie Lee and Chimney Sweep.