11.28.2010

In love with this

I can't stop finding gorgeous stuff from, surprise, surprise, The Selby and more recently The Diversion Project, Rue Magazine, and Norske interiørblogger. I love everything the shot below: the clock, the white table, black wall, teak candlesticks and tray and white tea set. Also in love with open kitchen cupboard space, sheepskins, all the beautiful shades of white and the simplicity of the color palette.



These shots below are absolutely lovely of a house with lots of rustic charm and simplicity. I wish I could remember the original link (these I got from The Diversion Project). Is it weird that I really want a pair of vintage antlers? Would it be wrong to ask my mom's side of the family for a lovely set to call my own, maybe something old that is just collecting dust (the older the better)?